From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 12:47:58 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] Rejected, neglected, inspected, disrespected

Hope y'all drove back to the Dodge dealership and showed the Sales
Manager what you bought from the competition!
Ray

On Aug 16, 2007, at 11:42 PM, Jan & Roger van Hoy wrote:

Not always a then-and-now matter:

In Spring, 1965 I "helped" my aunt trade in her simply stylish '56
Plymouth Savoy sport coupe [hardtop] on a '65 Dodge Coronet.  She went
in looking for a 440 model [not engine size, for which she wanted a
318] and came out with a Coronet 500 with a 361 and bucket seats, thanx
to me, her 16-year-old car-crazy nephew!  All-in-all a smooth
transaction.

That fall my Dad and I went to the same dealership.  A salesman with
liquor on his breath came up and said, "You don't look like car buyers.
  Show me a $20 bill and I'll show you a car."  Dad said, "Come on,
let's go buy a Chrysler."  And he did, from one of the remaining
family-operated large dealers run by a local decorated WW II hero.

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth,
'66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge

----- Original Message ----- From: "eastern sierra Adj Services"
<esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx>