[FWDLK] rejected & ignored

The thread of rejection stories reminds me of one from my home town in Maine. A local had started a very successful  garbage collection service with a half dozen trucks. They wore out on the salty Maine roads, so he visited the local  F--- dealer to inquire about new ones. Appeared in his grubby garbage collection clothes, salesman ignored him completely thinking he was just a tire kicker with nothing else to do.
He took great offense, went to the Dodge dealer and bought four new custom designed garbage trucks. Biggest contract they had ever had.

Can't judge the prospect by his (or her) clothes!)