From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nichols
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 8:55 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Carter B and B

I put a rebuild kit in the Cater B and B and it runs a lot better but still
stumbles a bit at idle.  I cleaned out all the passages with air.
   Anyway, my question is this:   Should there be a trickle of fuel
coming out of the two center venturi holes which are just below the
choke valve?   I didn't notice it before but it appears that fuel is
sputtering through these holes at idle.   If this is not right, what is
causing it?  thanks much.   Nick Nichols.