[FWDLK] FW: 1960-61 Mopar back windows..

[FWDLK] FW: 1960-61 Mopar back windows..

This discussion relates only to 4dr Sedans and 4dr Hardtops.

I am trying to understand which cars got the big back window and which
cars got the small back window.  I looked at the hundred+ photos of
sedans and 4drHTs that I have and came up with the list below.  Some of
the confusion on this question I have may stem from the differences
between the Canadian built cars vs the U.S. built cars.

Of my photos, I don't know which cars were built in Canada.  I was
surprised to learn the '60 Canadian Adventurer sedan had the small
window (U.S. built Adv have the large window), but I guess that is
because it used the Chrysler body.  What other nuances are you aware of
relating to the back window of the 60-61 Mopars (including '62 Chrysler
& '62-'64 Custom 880)?  Could the large window be ordered as optional
equipment?  I have gone through all my photos and the list below shows
my findings.  I have photos of some models with both window types, I
assume this is because they were optional equipment, or were Canadian
built cars, or just a photo that has a car that has been customized.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars does not list the large back
window as an option, (but Canada had it's own rules).

The discussion comes from the forums, but I thought I could get better,
more thoughtful answers here.  To see the thread:
http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=16204&posts
=22&start=1  I was also hoping Bill Watson could chime in on this for
me, but my email address for him is incorrect.  Notice the only 4dr
sedans to get the large window were the '60 Adventurer(U.S.) & '64 Dodge
Custom 880.

Here is the list:
Large(lg), Small(sm)
60 Windsor HT(lg); sedan(sm)
61 Windsor HT(sm); sedan(sm)
61 Newport HT(sm); sedan(sm)
62 Newport HT(I've seen both!!); sedan(sm)
62 300 Sport HT(sm)
60 Saratoga HT (I've seen both!!); sedan(sm)
61 Saratoga (canada) HT(lg); sedan(sm)
62 Saratoga (canada) HT(did they make them?); sedan(sm)
60 New Yorker HT (lg); sedan(sm)
61 New Yorker HT (lg); sedan(sm)
62 New Yorker HT (lg); sedan(sm)
60 Adventurer HT (lg); Sedan(lg)
60 Adventurer (canada-built) HT(lg?); sedan(sm)
60 Fireflite HT(sm); sedan(sm)
61 DeSoto HT(sm)
60 Polara HT(lg); sedan(I've seen both!)
61 Polara HT(lg); sedan(sm)
62 Custom 880 HT(sm); sedan(sm)
63 Custom 880 HT(sm); sedan(sm)
64 Custom 880 HT(lg); sedan(lg)
60 Matador HT(I've seen both!); sedan(sm)
60 Dart Phoenix HT(lg); sedan(sm)
61 Dart Phoenix HT(lg); sedan(sm)
60 Dart Seneca sedan(sm)
61 Dart Seneca sedan(sm)
60 Dart Pioneer sedan(sm)
61 Dart Pioneer sedan(sm)
60 Fury HT(lg); sedan(sm)
61 Fury HT(lg); sedan(sm)
60 Belvedere HT(i have no photos?); sedan(sm)
61 Belvedere sedan(sm)
60 Savoy sedan(sm)
61 Savoy sedan(sm)

Please correct (and add to) my list.  Thanks, Robert