[FWDLK] de-rust 'ol Ms. Bele

It Derust, shines, polishes and starts your engines in one easy application!  It works on interiors too!    Get that old radio sounding like new.
And... those pesky old names on your whitewalls...just wipes them away!  Comes in an easy to use 4500# drum complete with 3000 PSI power washer and an 8 x 24 foot dunk tank.   Call now and we will include two free ploishing rags!  Hurry!  This offer won't last long!
Guaranteed by some guy named Boyd and the Wrecking crew!  we dissavow any knowledge of it's actual abilities...caution ... don't use near pregnant dogs or rabid skunks.

Give me a break!  to paraphrase..."and I believe it will run once it is de-rusted!"

John in WI