[FWDLK] A Trip Down Memory Lane

There's a few FL car's in there too.

Enjoy!

Bill Taekema
1960 Dodge Polara

A 10 minute trip back into memory lane for all who had an interest in cars. My how times have changed! Cars actually took on an iden tity of their own. You could tell a Ford from a Merc and a Chevy from a Pontiac or Olds. Sit back, speakers on and just keep smiling as they show those things many of us loved so so much!