Re: [FWDLK] de-rust 'ol Ms. Bele

all of this derusting and then.... running....  reminds me of this 2 step product me and some car friends conjured up as a joke a few years ago... it was "liquid bore and powdered piston".... for a few years it seemed most of the newcomers to the car scene thought a .030 over 350 became a 383 stroker, and a mere .030 over 440 became a 500 stroker....

i should send a quick writeup to the coddington facilities, see if he wants to be a promoter- one qt of sand induced "liquid bore" additive along with your oil at the 2500 mile interval is guaranteed to create anywhere from an .010-.070 overbore within 10,000 miles, then simply change the now 12,500 mile oil and add "powdered piston" this time with the same filter, to quickly build concentricity of all pistons at once!!!

maybe once miss belv's motor is freed instantaneously as the derusting crew give it a ninja-like stare, we can skip to step 2 and just add powdered piston, considering there are probably just wrist pins relaxing in packed chunks of flaked, layered cast aluminum that was once a piston.