[FWDLK] weird '60 serial number

I'm running this '60 Fury convertible parts car for a friend of mine and I happened to look up the serial number in the Krause book - 330118xxxxx -

3=Plymouth V8
3=Fury
0=1960
1= plant code.

This is the problem - this book shows no plant code for #1. But I wonder if it's in error?  It claims the 1960 Detroit plant code is 3, but for 1959 and 1961 it shows it as 1.

The body tag reads in part:
       3             5  3  3(41) ----------- 41 may or may not actually be there -
       FR   BDY  TRIM PNT
6078S  335  DDD   121

Part of the last line is not legible in my photo.  That's everything I can make out below the line that goes ABCDEFGHIJKLM etc.   Anyone know what that stuff means, besdies that it was blue with blue interior and padded dash?

Thanks

Bill K.