Re: [FWDLK] A THOUGHT TO PONDER....

Welcome to the world of Hot Rodding and Kustomizing. Any variation from stock that makes car perform better  or changing things to your liking is HOT RODDING and Kustomizing. I'm not saying this to offend,just welcoming you aboard!
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom
1927 Ford (Rat Rod) roadster pick up

(That said hop up items that improve the safety and performance of the car are cool!
I drive my cars so useful updates like better brakes, (drums are fine) and power brakes are nice but all that is needed is a dual master cylinder set up...
I would take new thin white wall radial tires over WWW bias any day!
Seat belts too should be added.
A/C is another must have for us and do not find the look of a modern R134a systems takes much away...
And in terms of comfort makes all the difference with me and the kids!
Do not like plain seat fabric  like velour type! and do not like  plain pleated vinyl seats)