From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Amberger

Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:11 PM

To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [FWDLK] A THOUGHT TO PONDER....

Hi gang. Gotta question and wondered what y'all thought about this. It's concerning the future plans for my 57 Dodge

I've pretty much decided if I keep it, that I not restore it, but keep it pretty much as it is. The body is presentable as-is, mechanically OK, would like to upgrade the brakes, interior is pretty much as it was new, except the seat bottom needs fixed. Maybe someday replace the rockers, fenders (which I already have) and general upgrades.

There's just something about the car being in it's pretty much original state, and has drawn much attention that way. Being a 4 door sedan and not a body style desirous of most, I thought it would be suitable to leave it status-quo.

Your thoughts about restoring/not restoring, perhaps "restification" is the world I'm looking for.

Bill The Magnumguy

Jeremiah 29:11

http://www.mopowerstyle.net

Chapel & Magnum/Cordoba Forums