Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 4:35 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Exhaust Tips

I have noticed that the last few times people have requested a wanted item on the list service, it magically appears on eBay almost simultaneously.  So here it goes: does anyone out there have a set of '57 or '58 Dodge exhaust tips that they would be willing to sell to a good home?  I could trade cash or a set of rear deck antennae!

Please reply off list.
Thanks,
Mike