Van: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Tallfins@xxxxxxx
Verzonden: zaterdag 29 september 2007 4:46
Aan: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: [FWDLK] Road Trip, any tips?

Other than Puyallup is a suburb of Tacoma, the autumn Portland Swap Meet occurs October 13-14.

If you haven't been to All American Auto Wrecking in Vancouver, WA. before, you can hit that on the way to Portland. Wildcat Auto Wrecking, about a 1/2 hour drive east of Portland might be a good possibility, too.

Dan C

Spanaway, WA

www.thelemaymuseum.com may be a place to visit too while you're in the Tacoma  area.