[FWDLK] For Brent: RE: [FWDLK] Road Trip, any tips?

[FWDLK] For Brent: RE: [FWDLK] Road Trip, any tips?

Hi Brent,

My e-mail is blocked by your service provider, so, in an exception to the rule, I’m sending this to you via the FWDLK.

Spokanistan…., is it really that bad? No! I know.

I was really close to Spokane last June, when I towed my 1959 Airstream from Seattle WA to Galveston TX…, but was on a tight time schedule.

Decided I wanted to ‘do’ Yellowstone and Monument Valley, all in three days.

I’m not sure about our schedule yet, but I might get close to you again and if I do, I sure would like to come and pay you a visit! If only to see your 1957 DeSoto convertible.

Regards, Jim.