[FWDLK] For Roger, RE: [FWDLK] Road Trip, any tips?

[FWDLK] For Roger, RE: [FWDLK] Road Trip, any tips?

For the same earlier reason, my e-mail is blocked by Comcast.net, so, in an another (!) exception to the rule, I’m sending this to you via the FWDLK.

Hi Roger!

I wouldn’t know either, whether we’ve met or not, for almost the same reason: I’m pretty good with faces, but names….

Hey, that yard sounds like a D-tour worthy thing.

Could you give me rough directions? I’ll try to search with GoogleEarth. It’s amazing what you can find….

I was thinking about going earlier, to be able to attend the Portland Swap Meet. But when there’s hardly any Mopar… Maybe I’d better not.

Regards, Jim.