Detroit
From: a57fury@xxxxxxx

A few of my friends (not car people) were in Springfield, IL this past weekend for a wedding and called me to tell me that there was a tremendous car show across the street or up the blick from there hotel.  Does anyone know the name of the show?  My friends said the name had Route 66 in it.  Any ideas?
John Paxos
Oakland, NJ