Re: [FWDLK] THIS IS ONE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL CAR.....

Re: [FWDLK] THIS IS ONE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL CAR.....

When I initially looked at the car, I didn't take note of whether it
also had CRL dash inserts, or not.

The door panels are finished in Coro style, but are in red/black, which
is really peculiar.

The seats look as if they were lifted from a CRL.

The engine compartment looks like it's in "driver" condition, which
contrasts with the new-appearing paintwork.

The trunk has wall-to-wall carpeting (IIRC, this is all from my memory),
and I don't think that the proud-seller provided any views of the car's
undercarriage.

Bottom line: it is a real  Super-D convertible, but incorrectly finished
and apparently not too well
reconstructed, in its bodywork.

Neil Vedder