Re: [FWDLK] THIS IS ONE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL CAR.....

Re: [FWDLK] THIS IS ONE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL CAR.....

> The door panels are finished in Coro style, but are in red/black, which
> is really peculiar.

Not really. Up close, they look almost brand new if I remember correctly.
IMHO, the person that did the partial resto got them from SMS. They are very
good quality.

IMHO, this car has probably been 'flipped' a few times in the last 1+ years.
I have no evidence of that, but it's a 'gut' feeling...

Ron