Re: [FWDLK] THIS IS ONE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL CAR.....

Re: [FWDLK] THIS IS ONE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL CAR.....

The only car-model carry-over, between 57 & 58 was that, at the end of
the 57 m.y., 1958 dashes (with their front-mounted rear view mirrors)
began to be installed.

The lower  bumpers, between 1957 & '58 are different, as far as the
"teeth" spacings are concerned; in 1958, they're a lot closer-spaced,
and more outboard-located, than the 57 'teeth'.

There are a lot of factory-literature misrepresentations, regarding 1957
teeth; usually, a Royal is shown, wearing the teeth
but, there is even a Dodge News monthly-owner magazine, showing a 2-tone
blue CRL 4-dr that appears not to have any teeth, on it.

The most (in-)famous "toothy"-Royal photos are a series of BxW
very-early-promotional shots, showing an obviously 3-tone schemed
"Royal" 2-dr HT, which has CRL fin-trim, 1956 carpeting, and very-rough
promo-trim-pieces, like the air cleaner and radiator, AND lower bumper
grille teeth.

Neil Vedder