[FWDLK] Dave from Australia

Hi

My names Dave and I own a 1960 Plymouth Fury 4 door. It has the 318 motor with power brakes, aero wheel and a large back window!  My car is unrestored and I drive it often. I live on the Gold Coast, Queensland , Australia and would love to hear from people who have a similar car to mine.

Thanks

Dave

Dave Carney
OnePrint Manager
MetroMedia Technologies International Inc
Direct #+61 7 3290 9026
Office #+61 7 3290 9000
Fax #+61 7 3290 9023
Emaildcarney@xxxxxxxxxx
Webhttp://au.mmt.com

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain information of a legally privileged and confidential nature for use only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail in error and any use, circulation, forwarding, printing or copying whatsoever by you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform us immediately and delete this email and any attachments.