To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:02 PM
Subject: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 16 Oct 2007 to 17 Oct 2007 (#2007-99)

Date:    Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:15:29 -0500
From:    debenson2 <debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: vin and other numbers.

------=_NextPart_000_012D_01C810F2.148CC900

Hello all.
On a 57 Plymouth,
What are all the different numbers and placement on that car?
Not looking to decode just wanting to know correct placement and what =
each may tell me ect.
Vin number would look like and be where on the car?
Body number and where on the car?
What is the tag on the drivers door jam?
What is the tag over the MC on the firewall?
If a P31489132 is a what kind of number and where would that be found?
thanks as always
=20
debenson2
road2recovery