Date:    Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:18:05 -0700
From:    eastern sierra Adj Services <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: '57 belvedere convertible

--WebTV-Mail-29071-29

Boy, I don't know about the correctness of the gold-dash & the gold
steering wheel, but I like the car, too!

I'm glad to see something other than red, or a Fury, and the car is not
a 2-tone.

Given the cost of rust fixative, a complete paint job, and a windshield,
I'd think that the seller would be content with a Reserve around $30K.

The trunk underside looks like it got hit with a pretty heavy paint
application (covering the thin asphaltic deadener strips, on it).

Neil Vedder