From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj Services
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 10:12 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] '57, '58 Dodge production

I've often wondered about how/why no other individuals came forward to
campaign Mopes, during the 57 season, given K.'s successes in prior
years.

Maybe F.&C. WERE supplying parts/equipment/info freely to racing teams;
it's too bad CHRY never decided to promote racing
because it certainly COULD have done so.

Can you imagine Exner & Iaccoccoaoa working together with Smokey Yunick,
with their  designing/ marketing/racing expertise???????

BTW: Smokey is/was my idol, & he worked as an independent contractor-
consultant to both Gee-em, & Furd, but, never with/for Chryco.

Besides opwning "The Best Damn Garage In Town", his motto was :"They
never said you Couldn't " ...do something.

Neil Vedder