[FWDLK] Who-ya gonna call ?

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: DupontTim@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:20:54 EDT
Ron, Judging from your email you are undoubtedly a better source of information on this than I am. All I can say is that I have gathered information on the D-500 for quite a while and since I was not there I must defer to the source of the information for credibility. You can weigh this for yourself. I cited "Drag News" and the issue probably had more than one ad for speed shops, so I am not sure that this has any bearing on their reported results. Another ad on the same page is for Drag News itself and it states its office is in Long Beach California. I am currently looking for what I thought was a very impressive show for a single four barrel D500 coupe. Early in 56 it was setting records over and over and was in the low 15s when the article was written, it was a national magazine I just don't remember which one. The Dragstrip was in San Fernando I believe and the owner of the Dodge was a Dealer. I'll give more accounts as I find them. I know the bottom line on a lot of this stuff is very subjective, I know that where you were and who you were could have played a part in this and so on and so forth. But I can also speak from a unique perspective I drove my D500-1 two days ago and that baby digs like a demon. Tim