Re: [FWDLK] DOG, and 150 Ponies show!

What result do you get, with the D500-1's 150 road horsepower (and, with its pushing an aerodynamic brick)?

The aerodynamics-variable is what ruins the calculations; there has to be a factor for the non- aerodynamics, and who said, that the D500-1 weighed anything near, to 3400 pounds? Dave?

Try 3600 pounds, mimimum, with 150 HP and you'll be getting closer to reality.

Neil Vedder

DupontTim@xxxxxxx wrote:
cool calc I don't know how it Knows, but if you enter a 3400 lb car with 175 HP and 4400 rpm trap with 30 inch tires you dip in the 14s with a 4.51 gear