[FWDLK] 1956 Belvedere

Just wanted to elaborate more on my car.  I purchased my car from a man who let it sit in his garage since the day he bought it.  The body is in excellent condition other than needing a new paint job.  I need to get the bumpers redone  to restore their shine.  The motor is a hi-fire V8 and has a push button automatic transmission.  The motor has 47,000 miles on it and is in good running condition.  I need some odd ball parts here and there but I am a lucky man nothing major needs to be done.  Attached is a picture of my car.  Any suggestions are welcome.

David Remaley New Castle Pa.