Re: [FWDLK] 55 CHRYSLER BODY

this is probably one for the 62-65 mopars list- but we all have some diverse collections...  so...

anyone need 65 300 parts? i just bought a fairly solid 4drht off craigslist for the cable/slip 727... and the rest of the drivetrain-  has nice headlight covers, pretty much all the trim is good exc bumpers and tail lights.  pass rear door and full pass qtr clip are claimed so far

cheap parts.. make-an-offer kinda deal.  complete a/c setup, pwr buckets, sentinel, dash is nice... sat since '83

jim