    *From:* Wayne Graefen <mailto:wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Monday, November 12, 2007 9:27 AM
    *Subject:* [FWDLK] Subject lines

Will anyone join me in a call, a request, a plea for ForwardLook SUBJECT lines that have some factual relevance to the content of
    the message, that aren't marginally (or more) offensive in
    implication, that will be helpful when viewed in the archives, and
that aren't just cutsie plays on words. Yes, I'm asking us to be car hobby guys and not use "The Testies",
    or similar, as a subject line.
Wayne