Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 1:19 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Auto Magazine

The recent mail about Auto Restorer's Magazine brought back a little hassle I am going through with another "old car" magazine.  I keep getting bills and letters from Classic Automobile Magazine for $24.95 for a subscription that I never asked for.

I received these same bills a year or so ago (again for a subscription that I never asked for), and thought "sure, why not try it", and found I don't have time to read the magazines, as I would rather spend the time working on my cars (and really don't have the time to do that).  So this time I just ignored their offers to re-subscribe, and now get threatening letters (ooooooooohh!).  I really don't care that much about the money, but I am a stubborn SOB and really dislike their tactics.

Any of you had a similar experience with these idiots?  I need to get back to my FL Dodges and Chrysler Saratoga, and don't have the time for this foolishness.

Larry (Akron)