Re: [FWDLK] Another Auto Magazine

Check with your state laws. It may be Federal Law.
If you did not order something, you are not required to return it. You may keep it and not pay. "It's the Law!" Anyway, I keep most of this stuff and only reply to the "Free Trial Offers". I "Try" the mag or DVD and then write cancel on the bill. Several times of this and they stop sending. Lately, I gotten many "Free" mag offers of my choce, for doing some quick surveys on the 'puter, and have subscriptions to many mags for free or a $2.00 fee for mailing. At the end of the subscription, I cancel.
Ray