Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:28 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 60 valiant info

             i know this is not original but i'm in the process of installing an aluminum block slant 6 with hyper pack in a V-100. does anyone know if or what color the motor is painted? also does anyone reproduce the "Valiant" decal for the valve cover? What is a good cam for the hyper pack? car is a 3 sp stick on the floor. any info would be great.  Jim