Re: [FWDLK] 60 valiant info

     Hi Neil, This is the only year it is a Valiant and not a plymouth valiant, Valiant was a separate division in 1960 only, it's a 4dr station wagon, first year was only a 4dr sedan or 4dr wagon. This is an original aluminum motor (all rebuilt), has (special) head on it, got it with the car, the hyper pack (cast headers, intake, carb and linkage) the only part missing is the air cleaner, I was told it's the same as on the long rams, extra aluminum motor, extra head and dual carb intake with headers. not cheap but quite rare. the motor was painted red so i will have to get it soda blasted. I know there were a few test cars in 1960 with aluminum motors and then came out in production in 1961. Going to detail under the hood  and get it running then paint the rest of the car next winter.