Re: [FWDLK] Forwardlook "license"

I have one of Al's plates.  I will always fondly remember Al as the guy who sold me the air cleaners for Mr. Finzzz.  They were already fully restored, including the repro stickers, for $400!  Of course, this was 15+ years ago.  And I was broke back then - so I had to think long and hard before buying them.  Thank God I did!!  His purple 300C convert was a really awesome site too!

Mark   mjh
Sutherlin, OR

Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can someone tell me who is selling the Forwardlook "license plates" like were used on cars at dealers and new car shows in our FL era?

I remember very high quality stamped metal ones were made by Al Peirish in Oregon years ago but it was a short run and they sold out.  Maybe he would run them again?  They were quality and reasonable.

Someone makes a printed vinyl one today, I think.  Who?

Wayne