Re: [FWDLK] Parts is Parts

So I'm hitting an auction in an old closed Chrysler dealership this weekend, looks like it became an auto parts store after that, said to have lots of old NOS parts.

So I am wondering if there is any particular ranges of part numbers to look for for say trim, interior, or other sorts of parts for our cars - I wouldn't be surprised if whole pallets go cheap because no one knows what the stuff is.  Other than having the Forward Look logo on it, I wouldn't know a lot of stuff by sight either.

    My first thought on this was that all the parts numbers listed in the 55-58 parts book looked something like this :  1875  610

    After looking in my book I see that numbers typically range from 1400  000  to the 1800  000 range, but I see an occasional few that fall out of that pattern.  Some even come as six digit numbers, but these appear to be generic stuff like washers and studs, etc.  I can cross reference stuff if needed (?)

   Hope that helps,
   Brent