Re: [FWDLK] Interior for 1956 Chrysler New Yorker

Re: [FWDLK] Interior for 1956 Chrysler New Yorker

Eric, if you are talking about rubber weather stripping, I recommend Gary Goers :
gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

SMS has the fabric covered door/trim welting, if you need that too, and, I believe, the headliner
fabric.

You'll pardon me, but, I'm now retired from the Import/Export business.

Neil Vedder

ESkowron wrote:

Thanks to Doug and Neil with the SMS recommendation; I requested a sample and a quote earlier today. After doing a bit of internet research, it seems that they are very well respected in supplying materials for classic restorations.

I am also looking to replace the weather stripping. I’ve checked with Steele Rubber Products, but they don’t have much for this car on their online catalog. Any thoughts for a source?

Thanks again for your help!

Cheers from Down Under,

Eric Skowron

1956 Chrysler New Yorker