[FWDLK] Odd cambinations

One of the web boards I go to, someone started a thread about oddball option combinations on cars... and down in the thread I found this nugget:

When I was growing up, one of my parents' friends was a Mopar dealer. One day in 1960, he came by the house with a brand new Dodge that had just been delivered from the factory. There was different model outside trim on one side as compared to the other. In the interior, the door panels on the passenger side were white while the drivers side was black. It seems like some inspector in the factory should have noticed.

Now you have an argument for restoring one with different trim on each side -

Bill K.