To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] shipping by UPS

>I have no idea if fedex is any better.
Nick

Hey Nick -

Maybe this will answer your question about FedEx. JC Whitney ships via
FedEx. I ordered glass sweeper (cat whiskers) for my Plymouth. They ship in
a long tube that should not break under normal circumstances. On three out
of four occasions, the tube was broken in half like someone had smacked it
against a concrete pole until it snapped. I was still able to salvage the
piece on one occasion. But the other two were total losses and JC Whitney
had to make good by sending another order out without additional charge.

Ron