Re: [FWDLK] shipping by UPS

I've shipped hundreds of items of all sizes thru USPS and UPS. I've only had 1 complaint, and he thought he was gonna get it for free. I shipped a large Neon Sign to CA in it's original box. It had 2 openings in it, 1 for the cord to be plugged in and one to see that it lit. I took photos, dated, that showed the light coming from inside the box just prior to shipping and made him insure it. He later claimed it came busted up and I told him to take the Ins info to the Post Office and they would handle it. He replied that I had to do it on my end, which was crap. Never heard from him again. I think he thought I would just refund his money to make him go away. I told him in no uncertain terms that that wasn't gonna happen.
Ray

p.s.: Last year I shipped a Motorcycle Jack, via Parcel Post and a Priority Mail small box to my Kid 1/2 way across the country. Both shipped together on a Mid-December Monday . It left town Monday p.m.. The Jack was delivered Wed @ noon and the Priority Box came Thursday. No one knows why.............