To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Tires for a '57 Chrysler....

James, my 57 Dodge has 5 1/2" wide rims, and they're very happy with the
Diamondback radials I unstalled.

I have NO complaints about them, and Jim Hoekendijk decyphered their
European size-rating & determine that the tire, which receives the
vulcanized sidewall , for 'our' cars are designed for TRAILERS, and that
they can  support up to 50 PSI---I am running 45 psi in mine, and, the
ride quality is NOT harsh; in fact, the car rides better at 40+PSI, than
it does, at around 32 PSI.

The speed rating, tho, is only about 85 mph (bummer).

I clean my wide whites with brillo pads (and H2O), with no negative
results.

Neil Vedder