[FWDLK] Gold V reproduction/

Im presently working on a reproduction of the Gold V. on the 58 plys.   Im hoping I can get them done and anodized for 50.00 each…  I need to know how many people out there would want one… it’s the same company that made the dies for the plastic headliner retainer strips and I was very pleased with them.. so,, anyone who would like one, please email me so I can get a count…. This is of course only if they turn out the way I want them,,, nice…..

mel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks

mel