To: "Mike &Sharon Higgins" <clearcreek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Forward Look List" <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 11:46 AM
Subject: RE: [FWDLK] Burned car photos....

Be sure that you are 'clicking' the whole web page address. It should start
with the http:// and end with 108704. The link provided will only take you
to a place that is with the blue font. You may need to copy and paste the
whole line into your address bar.

Or, try this:

http://tinyurl.com/22y2xm

Hope this helps,