Re: [FWDLK] Burned car photos....

Looks like you really have a problem.
I go right to the forum, as does probably everyone else.
Buy you a MAC and solve all those problems. User friendly, fun to use. No "update", "Service Pack II", no Security woes, and they don't crash (OK, once in a great while!).

Hope you get it solved, check with your ISP, they may have the site blocked somehow.

Good luck, Ray