From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike &Sharon Higgins
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 7:12 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] was:Burned car photos., now access to website...

I did some changing and investigation.....
I could not access the website at all by the links or by typing in the
name,
with the www. prefix.
After much experimentation, I typed in only the forwardlook.net, without
the
http://www.

My explorer went directly to the site.

Do any of you computer guys have any idea why?  The computer guy I was
talking to said it had something to do with the way the site is set up
recognize requests. Is the developer or controller (web site
administrator)
of the website available?  Is that you, Dave? The pinging of the website
did
not reflect any unusual responses.

btw....If this is too far off topic, please let me know, or if anyone
wants
to, contact me offlist at
clearcreek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    or
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx