Re: [FWDLK] 58 Fury on eBay

I have to disagree with this ridiculous discussion. Junk is something you throw away, use for parts, ect. This is the holy grail of finned Plymouths and honestly maybe not as valuable as a letter series 300 but a more sought after car. This car is solid,complete other than the engine, and rare as hell. There are only 54 '58 Fury's verified by vin and trim tag accounted for by the Golden Fin Society, 54! That's just over one per state, and that's including unrestored cars, probably worse than this one. This car would be an easy driver quality refurbish and not that bad to fully restore, all of the impossible to find parts are there. If this was a Duesenburg  or a Gullwing Mercedes it wouldn't be called junk, so why call this ultra rare Plymouth junk, because you don't own it? '58 Plymouth's and especially Fury's are it right now, thanks to Christine it seems everyone wants one. If this car was junk I doubt it would be bidding over $10,000 right now, junk is $80 a ton.
Adam Lindenbaum
'58 426 HEMI/4 speed Fury
'57 Savoy Kustom