Re: [FWDLK] E-10

well, without any research... i think i can attest why- dry gas in isopropyl alcohol which absorbs water molecules.... so why wouldn't ethanol, an alcohol with a similar carbon chain, bond to water molecules as well?

i guess in the end, its a quantity issue, a full tank, treated or not, will shelf-life better than just a few gallons....

not good.... i have some cars that even when i rotate my spots in the garage sit almost a year just because i'll have to move over 10 just to get to one on a given day... but cant complain if theyre all safe and dry inside.