From: Brent Burger <cgico@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: January 11, 2008 10:55:45 PM PST
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 58 Fury   E-BAY #330201262949

   Let me explain  .....

   58 Plymouth, .....  arguably one of the absolute best examples of FL design.

   59 300 E ?  ....  well, it might be a 300 and it might be rare, but it still has those yucked-up fins and hideous rear bumper.

   One car is stunning.  The other car, ... not so much.

   Given a choice between the two, I would choose the Plymouth hands down.

   B.

From: Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm still amazed that a running, driving 59 Chrysler 300E with the original engine sold on ebay recently for 12K, while this car, which has the wrong engine and doesn't even run, sold for 15K.

Ron