Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] 58 Fury E-BAY #330201262949

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] 58 Fury E-BAY #330201262949

Gary,

I agree.  The bidding history indicates to me that there was a fair amount of shill bidding going on.  In particular, there was one bidder with near zero feedback who put in about 10 bids with $500 increments between about $13000 and $18000 (I presume the latter number because the bidding never got that high.), all within a few minutes.  Then, about one day before the end of the auction, after some apparently legitimate bidders entered the bidding, all of those bids were withdrawn or cancelled.  It looked pretty fishy to me.  But then, maybe the shill bidding captured a legitimate bidder.

Jim in not too bad in January weather in Illinois