Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] 58 Fury E-BAY #330201262949

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] 58 Fury E-BAY #330201262949

It is my understanding that often the shill bids are not necessarily meant for the present sale, but are intended for a later sale, in order to show that the car was bid up to and hence was worth $XX at auction.  Makes for a much higher starting price the second time around.

Bill Huff