Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] The Newest Forward Look Member -- Zachary Micha

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] The Newest Forward Look Member -- Zachary Michael Stragand

Ok; I asked.  He gave me a blank stare and burped.  I think that means he’d be happy owning either.  =)

-Dave

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sandy Grossich
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 12:14 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] The Newest Forward Look Member -- Zachary Michael Stragand

Hi Dave & Family

  Congrats on the birth of your new baby boy, but what we're all waiting to hear is Zachary's opinion on the relative merits of the weight, height, horsepower, gear axle ratio, recorded drag times and other comparisons of the 56 Dodge D500-1 vs. the 57 Dodge D501!!

  CONGRATULATIONS!!

  Gary Grossich

  Bloomington, Ca.

Begin forwarded message: