Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 12 Jan 2008 to 13 Jan 2008 (#2008-14)

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 12 Jan 2008 to 13 Jan 2008 (#2008-14)

In a message dated 1/14/2008 12:01:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What transmission used on 56 Hemi's.

 If my memory serves me right I believe that two out of the three Chrysler 300-B Hemi's that were owned by Kiekhaefer and raced in NASCAR, two had automatic transmissions and one was stick shift. I am not sure what transmission the automatics may have been. You see the Chrysler 300-B and the Chrysler Imperials were the first to get the new Torqueflight  3 speed automatic transmission in 1956. Maybe the two had beefed up Powerflights???????

Ron Swartley