Re: [FWDLK] 57-59 Windshields on ebay ?

The PPG standard 57 hardtop and 58 plym hardtop windshields are a nice product, although incorrectly band-shaded along the top edge.... i have to say the product is good.  i ordered one through the website ron has posted during a glass claim, for which i was reimbursed for through hagerty.  i'll be ordering 2 or 3 more 2ht 57-8 plym windshields soon and probably a bubble windshield or 2 for my 59 dodges....

timo's seems to be the key for the 57-9 vert bubble window... how are/does he have the 57/8 hardtop flat windshields as well?

jim